Google
 

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Which end is up?

Carageenan... good or bad? Maybe it is derived in a manner not befitting environmental health, or maybe that was what a "scientific" study proved. Maybe it's harmless. Maybe it will kill us.

What about Activist Groups? I was trying to find the site for Skin Deep (it gives the skinny (yes, pun intended) on the ingredients of soaps, shampoos, toothpastes, etc) and came across another site talking about it, so I thought I would check it out. It's a site devoted to "uncovering" where all of the activist organizations go wrong, who supports them, and basically why they are no good, corrupt entities. At first glance of the list, I thought, "Oh, I found Activist central... I subscribe to them, and them, and them... ooh, haven't heard of them, but they sound good." And they're saying they are all bad!

When I saw MADD, I thought, surely they are grasping at straws, but after reading about a few organizations I subscribe to I was in desparate need of even just the faintest glimmer of hope to pull myself out of the downward spiral of deepening depression, and I discovered that MADD can kiss my ass.

Anyway, the site is http://www.activistcash.com/index.cfm

No comments: